Marker Squire 11 TCX Demo Ski Bindings
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Very light, sturdy and compact junior freeride binding with rental plate.
The Squire 11 Demo suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding. The very light Triple Pivot Compact Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding compact as well as sturdy.
Marker Squire 11 TCX Demo Ski Bindings Features & Specifications:
- Category: Freeride
- Brake width: 90 mm | 100 mm
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 - 11.0
- Size: Min - max boot sole length (mm) 260 - 388 mm
- Boot type: standard Alpine | GripWalk
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30-110 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 25 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light Toe
- Step-in Heel: TCX Light
- Heel adjustment range: FDT System
- Weight: 950 g
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- GRIPWALK: THE SOLE-BINDING SYSTEM FOR BETTER WALKING COMFORT AND TOP SKIING PERFORMANCE GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. Still, integrated pads made of stiff and rigid materials, enable great power transmission and more precise release function of the binding. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.
- TWIN CAM X HEEL: The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring more precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (43 mm).
- TRIPLE PIVOT LIGHT TOE: The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a more precise release behaviour which is comparable to manyother Marker bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
|MARKER BINDING DIN RANGE||RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT||MODELS FEATURING THIS DIN RANGE|
|8-18||130 + lbs.||Jester 18 Pro ID, XComp 18|
|6-16||130 + lbs.||Duke PT 16, Jester 16 ID, XComp 16, XComp 16 GW Black|
|4-13||80 + lbs.||Griffon 13 ID, Baron EPF 13|
|4-12||80 - 250 lbs.||Squire 12 TCX, Duke PT 12, F12 Tour EPF, XComp 12, XComp 12 GW Black|
|3-11||65 - 240 lbs.||Squire 11|
|3-10||65 - 230 lbs.||Squire 10, 10.0 TP, F10 Tour, Race 10 TCX, Race 10|
|5-12||100 - 250 lbs.||Kingpin M-WERKS 12|
|6-13||130 + lbs.||Kingpin 13|
|5-10||100 - 230 lbs.||Kingpin 10|
|6-12||130 + lbs.||Alpinist 12|
|4-10||80 - 230 lbs.||Alpinist 10|
|3-8||65 - 165 lbs||Alpinist 8|
|2-8||53 - 165 lbs.||Race Junior 8|
|2-7||53 - 165 lbs.||Free 7, 7.0|
|0.75-4.5||29 - 125 lbs.||4.5|