Marker Lord SP Binding
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Marker is the only supplier that offers a non-tourable binding that can accommodate BOTH alpine and AT boots safely. A unique pin system allows the toe to be set in either of two distinct positions, and then the fine adjustment can be made via the AFD height adjustment screw found on many of our other Royal Family models.
Marker Lord SP Binding Features:
- Sp Technology: The only non-climbing-enabled binding that can safely accomodate both Alpine and AT boot soles.
- Triple Pivot Elite toe: With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use.
- AFD Gliding Plate: All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Inter-pivot Heel: This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium‘s light weight and height strength make it perfect for our high-end products – the skier well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- DIN range 5 - 14
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 130+ lbs
- Height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Brake Width: 110mm and 90
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot
- Eps System: Dual-screw Brake Pad
- Weight (pair) 2340 g (S) / TBD (L)