Leki Wanderfreund Makalu Trekking Pole - Single
Availability : In-Stock
The hiking pole made from high-strength aluminium for universal use. Whether on hard or soft surfaces: the carbide tip or rubber tip offer you grip and safety on any terrain. The Aergomed grip ensures comfort. Thanks to the TÜV-tested Speed Lock 2 system, you can adjust it easily from 63 cm to 120 cm.
Leki Wanderfreund Makalu Trekking Pole - Single Features & Specifications:
- Grip: Aergomed - Provides the most comfortable support thanks to its ergonomic shape.
- Strap: Cord - Robust, practical wrist strap. It reliably prevents the pole from falling.
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2 Plus - The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Basket: Nordic - Compact Nordic walking basket. Protects against sinking into soft surfaces and can be changed easily by hand.
- Tip: Flex Tip - Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.
- Rubber Pad: The Rubber Pad, made of vulcanized material, provides for an optimal grip on asphalted paths and roads.
- Activities: Trekking
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Construction: Vario (continuously adjustable)
- Pack Size: 63 cm
- Weight: 277 g
- Segments Diameter: 18|16|14 mm
- Shaft Geometry: No bend
- Shaft Shape: Cylindric
- Shaft Upper Part: Aluminium
- Shaft Middle Part (1): Aluminium
- Shaft Lower Part: Aluminium