Leki Micro Vario COR-TEC TA Folding Trekking Poles
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
LEKI expands its popular Micro folding pole construction with our best selling Aergon COR-TEC grips at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified Speed??Lock Plus provides a secure 20cm adjustment range. Includes travel/stow bag.
Leki Micro Vario COR-TEC TA Folding Trekking Poles Features & Specifications:
- FOLDING POLES - Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- AERGON - Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN - The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- SPEED LOCK+ - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1.
- ALUMINIUM HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- TREKKING BASKET 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip, Effective protection against sinking in
- FLEX TIP SHORT - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Folding | PB, Adjustable
- Grip: Aergon (CorTec)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Segments: 5-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Upper Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock +
- Basket: Trekking (Trekking 2.0)
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 110 - 130 cm
- Weight: 288 g / pole
- Pack size: 38 cm