Leki Makalu Lite Trekking Poles - Pair
Availability : In-Stock
The Makalu Lite will help make your next outdoor adventure the best yet. The Makalu Lite comes with the newly developed Aergon Air that has been improved in countless ways and has been redesigned in terms of comfort and control. Special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. The back of the Aergon Air grip is fully rubberized for maximum grip and control when going downhill. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. The Makalu Lite provides the ultimate tool for comfortable and secure outings. With its slim tube diameter, the Makalu Lite has a weight of only 250 g (8.8 oz) and is infinitely adjustable from 110 to 130 cm using the durable Speed Lock plus lever system. This collapsible and durable 3-section HTS 6.5 aluminum pole is infinitely adjustable from 110 to 135 cm using the durable Speed Lock plus lever system.
Leki Makalu Lite Trekking Poles - Pair Features & Specifications:
- Aergon Air: A hollow core design combines lightweight construction, large, supportive surfaces and built in positive angles for unsurpassable ergonomic support.
- Lock Security Strap - Skin: Adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight and extra soft material for maximum comfort.
- Aluminum: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- SL+: Extremely fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller and lighter than SL 1.
- Trekking 2.0 Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable for various conditions without any tools.
- Universal Carbide Flextip: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Adjustable|3-section
- Grip: Aergon Air Thermo
- Strap: Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Upper section: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Lower section: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock plus
- Basket: Trekking 2.0
- Tip Carbide: Flex Tip
- Length/Size: 100 - 135 cm
- Weight/Pole: 250 g/per pole
- Pack Size: 67 cm