Leki Makalu Lite Cor-Tec Trekking Poles
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Makalu Lite COR-TEC has the intelligent overall design of an excellent all-round pole. That's what makes it light, thin, stable but still extremely comfortable. This Makalu model is made from high-tensile strength Aluminum along with LEKI's Aergon COR-TEC grip and the innovative next generation SpeedLock Plus locking system for a hiking experience that's simply unparalleled.Leki Micro Vario Carbon Trekking Poles Women's Features and Specifications:
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Adjustable|3-section
- Grip: Aergon CorTec
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft) - The LEKI Soft Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Tube Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5) - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5) - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Lower Part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5) - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Adjustment System: Speed Lock + - The Speed Lock + Adjustment-System is 35% lighter and 27% smaller than the previous Speed Lock System. It has the same holding force as it's forerunner model. TÜV's standard has been amply exceeded.
- Basket: Trekking 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip; Effective protection against sinking in
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Length/Size: 100 - 135 cm Infinitely Adjustable
- Adjustment Area: 100 - 135 cm
- Weight: 234 g per Pole
- Pack Size: 67 cm