Leki Legacy Lite COR-TEC AS Speedlock Antishock Trekking Poles
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
New for 2019, the Legacy Lite COR-TEC AS is the culmination of LEKI's 60+ years experience in designing and producing their own trekking poles. Featuring Ultralite, high-tensile strength Aluminum shafts along with LEKI's Dynamic Suspension System antishock and innovative Evocon COR-TEC grips, Legacy also includes the next generation SpeedLock Plus which is not only smaller and stronger than our previous design, but further reduces overall weight and enhances the swingweight on the trail. The antishock feature reduces peak pole impacts by as much as 40% to protect muscles, joints and ligaments.
Leki Micro Vario Carbon Black Series Folding Trekking Poles Features & Specifications:
- PA SAFETY EVOCON - PA Safety EVOCON grip featuring an easily adjustable strap with a Safety release mechanism and a optimised non-slip surface.
- SPEED LOCK + - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1.
- DSS - Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- ALUMINIUM HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- TREKKING BASKET 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip. + Effective protection against sinking in.
- FLEX TIP SHORT - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Adjustable
- Grip: PA Safety (EVOCON CorTec)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Upper Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Lower Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Locking System: Speed Lock +
- Antishock: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
- Basket: Trekking (Trekking 2.0)
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length/Size: 100 - 135 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 100 - 135 cm
- Weight: 252 g / pole
- Pack size: 68 cm