Leki Journey Lite Trekking Poles - Pair
Availability : In-Stock
This versatile all rounder made of high-strength HTS 6.0 aluminum is your robust companion for all your adventures in the mountains. The anatomically shaped EVOCON trekking grip has a rounded support surface for comfortable downhill walking. With the Speed Lock+ adjustment system, the pole can be quickly and safely adjusted from 100 – 135 cm. The Journey Lite won’t let you down, give it a try!
Leki Journey Lite Trekking Poles - Pair Features & Specifications:
- Grip: Evocon - Flexible multi-grip. With its rounded support surface and adjustable safety strap, it is ideal for numerous sports.
- Strap: Lock Security Strap Soft 2.0 - Adjustable strap with safety release. It is ultra-light, highly breathable and offers ideal comfort.
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Locking System: Speed Lock Plus - The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Basket: Racing | Trekking - Compact, universal basket for summer and winter. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be changed easily by hand.
- Tip: Flex Tip - Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.
- Activities: Trekking
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Construction: Vario (continuously adjustable)
- Weight: 255 g
- Segments Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft Geometry: No bend
- Shaft Shape: Cylindric
- Shaft Upper Part: Aluminium
- Shaft Middle Part (1): Aluminium
- Shaft Lower Part: Aluminium