K2 Maysis Wide Snowboard Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
The number one selling boot in the world got a facelift. The exterior features an all-new pattern, and a new premium rubber outsole exclusive to K2. Inside, pair a heat-moldable Intuition® Control Foam Liner with our Boa® Conda heel retention system for an unrivaled fit that’s incredibly comfortable.K2 Maysis Wide Snowboard Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- Flex: 7/10
- H4 Boa Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening.
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper with Endo™ 2.0
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing - A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole with Harshmellow™ - A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole meets a dual rubber compound for unmatched damping and grip. Harshmellow™ is a magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ dampens the specific target vibration for each product and works to create the smoothest ride imaginable.