Hestra Wakayama Mitts
Availability : In-Stock
Retro inspired mitten made entirely of impregnated cowhide (Natural Brown Color is made of Chrome-free Ecocuir cowhide). Insulated with warming G-loft polyester to provide warmth in colder conditions. A fixed lining of brushed polyester and one removable Wool Terry lining. Paracord wrist adjustment.
Hestra Wakayama Mitts Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro - Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Elastic at wrist
- Neoprene Cuff
- Removable Lining
- Wrist Adjustment with Paracord
- INSULATION: Primaloft Gold - A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- LINING: Wool Terry - A knitted material whose curly fibers and terry loops together can bind a large amount of air. 90% Wool, 10% Polyamide.
- LINING: Brushed Polyester - Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Impregnated Cowhide - A durable and proofed leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.