Hestra Wakayama Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Retro inspired glove made entirely of cowhide (Natural Brown Color is made of Chrome-free Ecocuir cowhide). With wool terry lining and paracord wrist adjustment.
Hestra Wakayama Gloves Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro - Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Elastic at wrist
- Neoprene Cuff
- Wrist Adjustment with Paracord
- INSULATION: Primaloft Gold - A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- LINING: Wool Terry - A knitted material whose curly fibers and terry loops together can bind a large amount of air. 90% Wool, 10% Polyamide.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Impregnated Cowhide - A durable and proofed leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.