Hestra Phillippe Raoux Classic Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
A true Hestra classic from the early 90Â´s, the Philippe Raoux Classic was the style that inspired Hestra to develop Hestra's famous Army Leather Heli Ski. The relaunch of this style features the same look and durability as the original from 30 years ago with a few key updates. Palm made of chrome-free Ecocuir Cowhide and durable Triton polyamide fabric on backhand. Removable bemberg/polyester lining with warming G-Loft insulation. Carabiner and Handcuffs.FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pull strap with Velcro closure
- Snow lock
- Hestra Triton polyamide fabric: Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
- Chrome-free Ecocuir cowhide
- No insert
- G-Loft: G-Loft is a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-loft is quick drying, ventilated and very compressive.
- Bemberg: 100% Polyester
- Removable 5-finger lining