Hestra Philippe Raoux Mitts Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Long and warm retro mitten in classic design. Palm made of Chrome-free Ecocuir Cowhide and a foam insulated backhand in durable cotton/polyester fabric with wax finish. Comes with a removable woolpile liner.
Hestra Philippe Raoux Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro - Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Elastic at wrist
- Original HESTRA label from 1985
- Removable Lining
- INSULATION: Foam - Provides insulation and steadiness to the glove.
- LINING: Wool Pile - The pile structure binds a lot of air, which provides more warmth. 75% wool, 25% polyamide.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Chrome-Free Ecocuir Cowhide - Chrome free tanned cowhide. Natural colour no dye added.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cotton/Polyester Fabric with Wax Finish - 60% cotton, 40% polyester.