Hestra Philippe Raoux Ecocuir Short Gloves Men's
Availability : In-Stock
A short, durable alpine glove made of Chrome-free Ecocuir cowhide in palm and durable HESTRA Triton polyamide fabric on backhand. Insulated with warming G-loft insulation and comes with a removable liner for easy drying. Philippe Raoux Ecocuir Short is a modern edition of our classic Philippe Raoux glove, that was first introduced in the early 90’s.
Hestra Philippe Raoux Ecocuir Short Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro - Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Elastic at Wrist
- Hanging Loop on Finger: Use the hanging loop together with a carabiner to hang the gloves upside down. This to protect them from rain and snow.
- Removable Lining
- INSULATION: G-Loft - G-Loft is a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- LINING: Bemberg - Durable, medium heavy, fleece lining with soft and comfortable brushed surface. 100% polyester.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Chrome-Free Ecocuir Cowhide - Chrome free tanned cowhide. Natural colour no dye added.
- OUTER MATERIAL: HESTRA Triton Polyamide Fabric - Windproof, water resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.