Helly Hansen Jr Cyclone Jacket Boys'
Availability : In-Stock
A junior boys 'ski coat with puffy, high loft panels and all the right ski features to stay warm on a cold day on the mountain.
Classic, warm and stylish juniors' ski jacket with down-feel high loft synthetic insulation mixed with PrimaLoft® . Fully equipped for skiing with a powder skirt, RECCO® Advanced Rescue system, ski pass pockets and a Life Pocket™ to keep your phone alive longer in cold environments. Stay in contact with friends and family while having fun on the mountain. Also part of Ski Free, explore the world's best resorts in Helly Hansen.
Helly Hansen Jr Cyclone Jacket Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Spray Tech
- Water repellant
- windproof and breathable
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 133g/m² in part of body and sleeve mixed with down feel high loft insulation in quilted panels front and back
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system Advanced Rescue system
- Life Pocket™
- Detachable and adjustable insulated hood
- Ski Pass pocket on sleeve
- 2 hand pockets with side entry and YKK® zip closure
- Wrist gaiters for extra comfort and warmth
- Soft brushed tricot inside collar, chin guard and hand pockets for extra warmth and comfort
- Large inside mesh stash pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and bottom hem
- Adjustable and water repellant snap-up powder skirt
- Printed neon reflective HH® logos
- FIT: Regular
- DWR Treatment: PFC Free
- 100% Polyester