Giro Neo Winter Helmet Men's
Availability : In-Stock
THE NEO™ MIPS® HELMET HAS BEEN CAREFULLY CRAFTED AND INTRODUCED TO THE LINE TO OFFER STYLING DIFFERENTIATION AND ELEVATED QUALITY FOR RIDERS OF ALL ABILITIES.
The Neo™ MIPS® Helmet is the new foundation in the Giro helmet line and an instant classic. The Neo MIPS® benefits from a lightweight IN-MOLD™ CONSTRUCTION and features the dialed-in fit of the In Form™ Fit System with Vertical Tuning. On the mountain, it's easy to go from hot to cold, so you'll appreciate the on-the-go temperature control, which is achieved through the Thermostat Control™ adjustable venting and fog-free Stack Vent. Embrace the peak and withstand the wintery elements with the protection of the Neo MIPS® helmet, which offers more protection in certain impacts by redirecting impact energy.
Giro Neo Winter Helmet Men's Features & Specifications:
- VERTICAL TUNING: Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- HARDSHELL WITH IN-MOLD HARDBODY™ LOWER WRAP: The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY: Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- THERMOSTAT CONTROL: Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.