Giro Contour Snow Goggles
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
HAVING THE RIGHT GOGGLE ON THE MOUNTAIN CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR DAY. THE CONTOUR'S PERFORMANCE FEATURES ALLOW FOR COMFORT, STYLE, AND EFFICIENCY.
With a new toric lens shape and VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®, you'll be able to see as great as you look with the Contour goggle. The Contour features the largest field of view in its class while offering a new lens shape that's been developed with ZEISS® Optics. To see all the features on the mountain in total clarity, the Contour's Expansion View Technology + and VIVID lenses allow you to spot your landings and take-offs with ease. The Contour also boasts an EVAK vent system so you don't have to worry about fogging, a bonus low-light VIVID infrared lens, and a super-efficient quick-change lens system.
Giro Contour Snow Goggles Men's Features & Specifications:
- QUICK CHNAGE LENS SYSTEM: The Quick-Change Lens System uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
- TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS ®: Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS®, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY: Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.