Full Tilt Drop Kick Pro Ski Boots Men's 2021
Availability : In-Stock
Found On The Podium
The boot that has seen more Podiums than any other boot in history, the Full Tilt Drop Kick Pro will handle anything you throw at it. As the lightest freestyle ski boot on the market, there's a reason it is a team favorite for the US Freestyle Team. Equipped with a pro liner, narrow last, and a Flex 6 / 90 Tongue, the Drop Kick Pro gives you the reliability and performance you need in a freestyle boot, without sacrificing comfort.
Full Tilt Drop Kick Pro Ski Boots Men's 2021 Features & Specifications:
- SHELL: Original (FTO)
- LAST WIDTH: 99mm
- SHELL MATERIAL: TPU Cuff & Lower / Grilamid® Tongue
- FLEX RATING: 6 / 90
- LINER: Pro Wrap
- LINER MATERIAL: Multi-laminate Foam + Heel Intuition®
- BUCKLE TYPE: Alum. Wide-track
- BOOT BOARD: Shock Absorber
- OUTSOLE: Single Material Heel
- WEIGHT/PER (G): 1920
- SIZES: MP: 22.5-31.5 / US: 4.5-14 / EU: 35.5-49
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 2 Forward Lean Wedges, 2 Medial Cuff Alignment Inserts, User Manual, FT Sticker
Forward Lean & Cuff Alignment:
- Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 12mm.
- Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitor’s boots require permanent cutting.)
- Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- All boot liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed-cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- An additional layer of ergonomically shaped EVA is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.