Farm To Feet Missoula Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Missoula is named for the northern Montana fly fishing paradise with its numerous trout-filled rivers, streams and lakes. The crew height Missoula is knit with 22-micron US merino wool with half density cushioning in its foot bottom. It is available in three trout inspired designs - rainbow, brook, and brown – which feature the colors of the flashing side of each species around the calf.
Farm To Feet Missoula Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 60% US Merino Wool
- 37% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||N/A||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||N/A|