Farm To Feet Franklin Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Whether you're en route to your favorite camping spot or just can't stop thinking about the next time you will be, the Franklin is your ticket to fresh-air freedom. Made with American-grown merino wool, this lightweight crew sock offers natural moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties for all-season comfort. Half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot reduces impact and fatigue while setting up camp or taking a quick day hike to explore your surroundings.
Farm To Feet Franklin Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's Features & Specifications:
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 60% US Merino Wool
- 36% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex
Wash Me Less: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.