Farm To Feet Cokeville Midweight Cushion Extended Crew Socks Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Cokeville, Wyoming is home to Roberts Ranch, one of many sheep farms supplying Farm To Feet with the 100% US-grown merino wool that makes socks like the Cokeville so comfortable in all types of weather. This medium-weight crew sock has boot-friendly top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft, plus a wilderness-inspired tree motif that will make you feel like you're home on the range, even in the heart of the city.
Farm To Feet Cokeville Midweight Cushion Extended Crew Socks Men's Features & Specifications:
- Height: Extended Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- EXTENDED CREW: Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 66% U.S. Merino Wool
- 32% U.S. Nylon
- 2% U.S. LYCRA Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||N/A||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||N/A|