Farm To Feet Boulder Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks
Availability : In-Stock
The Boulder is a traditional hiking sock that has exactly what you need: durability, comfort, and all-season versatility. Outer plaiting construction gives it durability and that classic hiker look, while placing more body yarn next to the skin for improved wicking and insulation. Full-density padding along the instep and up the calf makes it comfortable to wear with lace-up hiking boots. Last but perhaps most important, 100% American-grown merino wool provides excellent thermal regulation and natural resistance to bacteria and odor build-up.
Farm To Feet Boulder Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 72% U.S. Merino Wool
- 27% U.S. Nylon
- 1% U.S. LYCRA® Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||N/A||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||N/A|