Deuter Walker 24 Backpack
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Deuter Walker 24 daypack has a bit more space than it's family members but boasts the same great features, including an AirStripes backsystem, laptop compartment, and deep side pockets so you can take on any adventure with a sleek, athletic look and a fit you'll love.Deuter Walker 24 Backpack Features:
- Airstripes System: Airstripes Back System - Two air-channeled Airstripes pads with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement. The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Side Pockets: Stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Removable Hip Belt: The hip belt can easily be removed.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Compartment for documents: Special compartment for travel documents
- Compartment for Laptop: Padded compartment for notebooks
- Organizer Pocket: Organizer pocket to store pens, cell phones etc.
- PFC-Free: High-performance materials with PFC-Free dirt- and water-repellent impregnation: To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating that is safe for health, environmentally friendly, and completely PFC-Free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of hte textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
Deuter Walker 24 Backpack Materials:
- 600D PES Coat: A high-quality and extremely robust TPU material that is highly tear resistant through fabric reinforcement and waterproof due to the closed surface. The closed surface reduces abrasion and, thus, the wear and tear of the material considerably. We use the material in different qualities – 620, 420 and 210 denier. Depending on the mechanical stress, the material can vary in the strength of the coating, the surface structure and single or double-sided coating. It is used, in particular, for our Alpine backpacks in areas of higher mechanical stress or increased moisture. The material is PVC-free and, therefore, lighter than comparable fabrics. It remains elastic even in extreme conditions.