Deuter Trail 30 Hiking Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
The clean, light backpack is multi-talented - among other things, it is the perfect companion on fixed-rope routes or sporty hikes. Thanks to the Aircontact back system, the ultimate in carrying comfort is guaranteed, and innovative details, such as the carabiner clasp on the shoulder straps, make the Trail into a fixed-rope-route backpack with expertise.
Deuter Trail 30 Hiking Backpack Deuter Trail 30 Hiking Backpack Features and Specifications
- Delrin® U-frames
- Active Comfort Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- PFC free
- Hiking: 5/5
- Via Ferrata: 4/5
Weight: 1180 g
Volume: 30 Liter
Dimensions: 62 / 32 / 20 (h x w x d) cm
- 210D PA: We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.