Deuter Speed Lite 24 Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The largest of the clan, the Speed Lite 32, is made for longer tours and weighs in at a modest 870 grams.Deuter Speed Lite 24 Backpack Features:
- Lite System: Our light backpacks for endurance sports and alpine day tours are reduced to the bare minimum. They are ideal for carrying light to medium loads (depending on volume). Lightness doesn’t mean having to compromise on robustness!
- Lightweight: When every gram counts…
- Delrin® U-frames: Delrin® U-frames guarantee good load transfer with the minimum of extra weight.
- Outer Pockets (3): Three side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Padded Hip Belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Adjustable Sternum Belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Elasticated Inner Compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS Label: Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency
- Compatible with 3.0 Liter Drinking Systems/Bags: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres (except with the Streamer 1,5L due to its special shape)
- Ice Axe Attachment: Attachment for pick/ice axe
- Coupleable Compression Straps: Compression straps can be joined together on the front of the backpack in order to attach other objects
- Rear Light Loop: A rear light can be attached to the small loop for increased safety.
- Load Adjustment Straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Pull-Forward Hip Fins: Enable simple and precise adjustment
- Sunglasses Holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Valuables Compartment: Zipper valuables pocket on top
Deuter Speed Lite 24 Backpack Materials:
- 100D PA High Tenacity: This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.