Deuter Freerider Pro 32Plus SL Backpack Women's
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains. This latest incarnation of the Freerider Pro has a new roll-top closure. This allows you to expand the capacity of the pack by 10 litres. The roll-top itself is also fitted with a stowable strap for the attachment of extra kit or a climbing rope, or to compress the roll-top itself. At times during the day when you don’t need your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, they can be attached to the outside of the pack quickly and easily using two dedicated gear straps; skis can be affixed diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used for compression.
And when you stop for a break, you don’t have to unstrap your equipment. Because you can access the main compartment via the rear opening that opens out fully for better contents location. Our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric also ensures both the carry system and your back remain dry.Deuter Freerider Pro 32+ SL Backpack Women's Features:
- Alpine System: The system combines a firm, secure fit with the ultimate in carrying comfort and pleasant ventilation between the two Softstripe back pads.
- Delrin U-Frames: Delrin U-frames guarantee food load transfer with the minimum of extra weight
- Hip Fins with Loops: Hip fin with a material loop, ice clipper loop and zip pocket.
- Adjustable Sternum Belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders
- Load Adjustment Straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Ice Axe Attachment: Attachment for pick/ice axe
- Shovel Compartment: Reinforced compartment for the shovel blade and shaft
- Modular Ski Attachment: Skis, snowboards, or snowshoes can be attached to the outside of the rucksack. The specially designed attachment straps can be used in a variety of ways: skis can be attached diagonally, snowshoes and snowboards can be attached vertically.
- Zipped Access at the Back: The back can be opened at the back for easy access even on the mountain without getting the back dirty.
- Volume Expansion: Through roll-top with stowable belt, which serves to fix and compress the load as well as the rope attachment.
- Helmet Mount: The helmet holder can be attached to the front of the backpack so that the helmet sits securely and firmly on the backpack.
- Elasticated Inner Compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir,etc.
- Sunglasses Holder: Holder for the sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- SOS Label: Provides the necessary instruction of what to do in an emergency
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 liters (except with the Streamer 1.5L due to it's special shape)
- Inner Compartment for Valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- SL Women’s Fit: The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about Deuter's Pack Fits can be found HERE
- PFC-Free: High-performance materials with PFC-Free dirt- and water-repellent impregnation: To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating that is safe for health, environmentally friendly, and completely PFC-Free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of hte textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
Deuter Freerider Pro 32+ SL Backpack Women's Materials:
- 420D PA Ripstop Clear TPU:We use this robust polyamide fabric in 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop: The tightly woven 210 and 330 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination of high strength and low weight. The technical shiny surface with robust Ripstop threads lends the fabric its striking appearance. The extremely light and yet highly stable fabric is perfect for robu