Dakine Team Mission Pro 32L Backpack Men's
Availability : In-Stock
LOUIS FELIX-PARADIS' SIGNATURE PRO MODEL BACKPACK.
Designed with direct input from pro rider Louis Felix-Paradis to meet his requirements for all-day filming and street riding projects, the Team Mission Pro 32L has the space and compartments to organize your touring or film kit and more. As designed by Paradis, a zip-access backpanel keeps everything within easy reach and a Beacon Lighthouse graphic honors his award winning film project. It's hydration-ready with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap, and offers vertical board carry.
Dakine Team Mission Pro 32L Backpack Men's Features & Specifications:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding backpanel
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 1953 cubic inches [ 32L ]
- 20.5 x 12 x 8" [ 52 x 30 x 20cm ]
- 3 lbs. [ 1.3kg ]
- Care: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.