Dakine Rambler Liner Gloves Men's
$19.95 - $20.00
Availability : In-Stock
DAKINE RAMBLER GLOVE
Rambler is the best friend of leather choppers and weatherproof ski and snowboard mitts everywhere. The moisture wicking stretch poly construction is lightweight, warm, and easy to keep dry. While the touch screen compatible fingertips are great for sending a quick text while on the lift. Rambler is versatile and always useful. Throw them in your kit as an extra layer for extended weekend trips, or rock them solo for warm spring days of tee-shirts-and-sunnies weather.
Dakine Rambler Liner Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Polypro/Nylon blend great for riding in normal to hot temps
- Lightweight thickness for breathability
- Nylon reinforced toe and heel
- FEATURES: 220g Moisture wicking stretch (98% polyester, 1% nylon, 1% elastane)
- Touch screen compatible
- 98% Polyester, 1% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)|