Dakine Heli Pack 12L Backpack Women's
$99.95 - $100.00
Availability : In-Stock
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND NOTHING YOU DON'T
Made for the mountain minimalist, the Team Heli Pack 12L takes care of the essentials while you focus on the line ahead. This low-profile pack has everything you need for a lightweight backcountry excursion, including purpose-built snow tool sleeves and external shovel blade carry, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket, and hydration sleeve that doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
Dakine Heli Pack 12L Backpack Women's Features & Specifications:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Interior zippered pocket|Adjustable cross body shoulder strap
- Women's specific fit
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool sleeves in main compartment
- External shovel blade carry
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15 laptops
- 38mm web belt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- ARCTIC BLUE: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- DEEP LAKE: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- SAND QUARTZ: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- WOODLAND FLORAL: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- SOLSTICE FLORAL: 600D Recycled Polyester, Plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- SPARROW: 420D Recycled Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- STONE: 600D Recycled Polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- 732 cubic inches [ 12L ]
- 19 x 12 x 5 [ 48 x 30 x 13cm ]
- 1.7 lbs [ .77kg ]
- Care: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.