Dakine Boot Locker DLX 70L Bag
Availability : In-Stock
DAKINE BOOT LOCKER DLX 70L
The Boot Locker is the ideal solution for keeping all your gear stowed safely and securely in one place. It features a dedicated goggle and helmet pocket, separate compartment for clothing, and a boot compartment that boasts plenty of space for ski or snowboard boots, or even multiple pairs of smaller boots—ideal for bringing kiddos to the mountain. The tarp lining of the boot compartment also doubles as a changing mat when you want to throw on your boots slopeside or in the parking lot. This bag is perfect for days that require a range of gear for varying conditions.
Dakine Boot Locker DLX 70L Bag Features & Specifications:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- S-curved backpanel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Non-padded tablet sleeve
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Padded bottom panel
- Split level organization keeps clothes separate from boots
- Tarp lined boot compartment doubles as changing mat
- Tuck-away shoulder straps
- Helmet and goggle pocket
- BLACK: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- Deep Lake: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- Steel Grey: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- BLUE GRAPHITE: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- CASCADE CAMO: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- SPARROW: 420D Recycled Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- 4270 cubic inches [ 70L ]
- 24 x 16 x 13 [ 61 x 40 x 33cm ]
- 2.4 lbs. [ 1.1 kg ]
- Care: If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your Dakine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.