Cotopaxi Fuego Down Vest Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant down with a streamlined design, our Fuego Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell while skiing. There’s an adjustable drawcord at the hem, along with two zippered hand pockets and two interior stash pockets. Our latest Fuego Vest also features an updated fit, with a little more breathing room in the hips, chest, and waist.
Cotopaxi Fuego Down Vest Women's Features and Specifications
- For a versatile, lightweight, fall-to-spring vest, look no further than Fuego.
- Not only will Fuego keep you warm when temperatures fall, it’s also made with responsibly sourced, RDS-certified down.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Weight: 8oz (227g)
- Responsibly Sourced Down: This vest is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
- Year-Round Use: Down vests aren’t just for the winter months. The Fuego is our go-to from fall to spring, and the perfect addition to chilly summer nights camping in the mountains.
- Easy to Stow: The lightweight Fuego stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, pack it tight into its internal pocket.