Capita Outerspace Living Snowboard 2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding. The inserts are slightly set back to reflect how most riders prefer to mount their bindings on this model, technically making it a directional twin, with the option to still mount centered as a true twin depending on stance preference. The resulting versatility has catapulted the Outerspace Living into a fan favorite and now our number two selling board worldwide. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions.
Forgiving when you want them to be, but powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks feature an all-new FSC® Certified Multizone Core™. This new core profile offers super-strength in the impact areas with a newly engineered taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving torsional flex in the mid-section. Additionally, 4 x 20mm Carbon Aramid Struts and a SuperDrive™ FX base aid the Outerspace Living at handling in-bound resort features as well as side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
Capita Outerspace Living Snowboard 2023 Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: RESORT UTILITARIAN - THE FREERIDER LOOKING FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE ALL TERRAIN RIDE
- Flex: TWIN - 5/10
- Camber Type: RESORT V3 PROFILE - The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Additives: 4 x 20 mm CARBON ARAMID STRUTS
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED MULTIZONE CORE™: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- CARBON ARAMID STRUTS: Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN:
Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE: Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Silkscreen Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|150||1137||24.2||28.4 / 28.4||7.6||60.9 / 24.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|152||1147||24.3||28.5 / 28.5||7.7||60.9 / 24.0||110-160 / 50-72|
|154||1170||24.8||29.0 / 29.0||7.9||63.5 / 25.0||120-180 / 54-81|
|156||1186||25.1||29.4 / 29.4||8.0||63.5 / 25.0||130-190 / 59-86|
|158||1193||25.3||29.7 / 29.7||8.0||67.5 / 26.6||140-200 / 63-90|
|160||1216||25.6||30.1 / 30.1||8.1||67.5 / 26.6||150-210+ / 68-95+|
|155 W||1178||26.0||30.4 / 30.4||7.7||63.5 / 25.0||125-185 / 57-84|
|157 W||1196||26.2||30.7 / 30.7||7.8||63.5 / 25.0||135-195 / 61-88|
|159 W||1210||26.4||30.9 / 30.9||7.9||63.5 / 25.0||145-210 / 66-95|
|NEW! 161 W||1226||26.6||31.2 / 31.2||8.0||66.4 / 26.2||155-225+ / 70-102+|