Capita Micro Mini Snowboard Kids' 2023
Availability : In-Stock
The Micro Mini is the perfect board for kids getting their first experiences in the snowboarding game. Featuring a unique convex shape with edges that are raised off the snow, smaller riders (and their parents) won't have to worry about catching an edge—keeping kids stoked and progressing for years to come. A 45º degree Micro Glass makes for a uniquely lightweight board with a flex relative to small rider weights. This vital configuration detail allows for the most ideal turning—and learning—experiences.
The Micro Mini features 4 x 2 inserts for more stance options on all sizes.
Capita Micro Mini Snowboard Kids' 2023 Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: RESORT - FOR THE MICRO-MINIS LEARNING TO RIDE
- Flex: TWIN - 3/10
- Camber Type: PARK MINI PROFILE - Rockered and beveled for catch free riding.
- Additives: NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT 2.0 CORE™
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT 2.0 CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- +45/-45 MICRO-GLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN:
Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate = proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders.
Impregnated with plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE: Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface. This is no ordinary extruded base.
- NEW! Lightweight Topsheet
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Die-cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- NEW! Stainless Steel 4 x 4 Inserts
|95||705||20.4||23.2 /23.2||4.1||40.0 / 15.7||40-55 / 18-25|
|105||786||21.3||24.4 / 24.4||4.7||40.0 / 15.7||45-60 / 20-27|
|115||870||22.1||25.5 / 25.5||5.3||42.0 / 16.5||50-65 / 23-29|