Capita Mega Merc Wide Snowboard 2023
Availability : In-Stock
MEN’S / NEW AGE PROGRESSIVE / DIRECTIONAL / 0.5" SET BACK
Behold! The consummate anytime, any-place, all-terrain, snow-slaying device: The MEGA MERC. Inspired by the on-slope versatility of the Mercury series, the MEGA MERC mimics its proven technical design lines while packing a powerful punch of serious construction upgrades. Featuring an FSC® Certified 3D Thermopolymer Starship Core™ including ultralight post-consumer recycled plastics, the MEGA MERC is bolstered by a MEGACARBON™ Array and a MEGALITE SKIN™ topsheet, yielding an exclusive performance to weight ratio for serious descents. For 2022 The MEGA MERC now comes with a factory-direct Moonshot Omni-Tune™ optimizing high-speed performance while riding both regular and switch. Designed for power when you want it and float when you need it, the MEGA MERC is the utilitarian, shred-anything, ultra-premium snowboard you can trust to handle it all.
Capita Mega Merc Wide Snowboard 2023Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: ALL-MOUNTAIN FREERIDE - THE ULTIMATE ANY TIME, ANY DAY, ANY CONDITION, FREERIDE MACHINE
- Flex: DIRECTIONAL - 6.5/10
- Camber Type: RESORT V2 PROFILE - This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Additives: THERMOPOLYMER CORE + MEGACARBON™ ARRAY (1 x 120 mm MEGACARBON™ UNDER CORE + 2 x 30 mm SUPERCARBON™ TOP OF CORE) + MULTI-ELEVATION 3D PROFILING + DEATH GRIP™
- FSC® CERTIFIED 3D THERMOPOLYMER STARSHIP CORE™: Utilizing an advanced electronic sorting system allows us to select mega-premium, reforestation certified, Poplar graded by weight and grain consistency. Comparable to Paulownia in strength to weight ratio, this core retains the poppiness of Poplar, and then achieves a signature feel by adding bonded post-consumer recycled Thermopolymer channels to form an advanced hybrid core. This mega-premium core will blast you into space and beyond.
- MEGACARBON™ ARRAY: Mega-wide carbon tape on both top and bottom of the woodcore = four times the power and response of previous carbon additives.
- HOLYSHEET™ TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN : Triax/Triax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- HYPERDRIVE™ BASE:
Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- HYPERDRIVE™ BASE: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- MEGALITE SKIN™ TOPSHEET : Super thin yet durable matte lamina for 60% weight reduction over our regular topsheets.
- NEW! MOONSHOT OMNI-TUNE™: Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership, optimized for regular and switch riding.
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip™
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Matte Silver
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|153||1183||25.3||29.6 / 29.6||7.5 / -1.5 / 7.5||60.9 / 24.0||100-160 / 45-72|
|155||1199||25.5||29.8 / 29.8||7.7 / -1.5 / 7.7||63.5 / 25.0||120-180 / 54-81|
|157||1215||25.7||30.1 / 30.1||7.8 / -1.5 / 7.8||63.5 / 25.0||130-190 / 59-86|
|159||1223||25.9||30.3 / 30.3||8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0||67.5 / 26.6||140-200 / 63-90|
|161||1247||26.1||30.6 / 30.6||8.1 / -1.5 / 8.1||67.5 / 26.6||160-220+ / 72-99+|
|NEW! 156 W||1207||26.1||30.5 / 30.5||7.8 / -1.5 / 7.8||67.5 / 26.6||120-180 / 54-81|
|NEW! 158 W||1223||26.3||30.7 / 30.7||7.9 / -1.5 / 7.9||67.5 / 26.6||130-190 / 59-86|
|NEW! 160 W||1239||26.5||30.9 / 30.9||8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0||67.5 / 26.6||140-200+ / 63-90+|