Capita Children Of The Gnar Snowboard Kids' 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Designed as a “tween-age” destroyer, these boards form a bridge between the boys and the men. It’s here where the kids start riding better than their parents, if that hasn’t happened already. Inspired by the award-winning D.O.A. series, the Children of the Gnar features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a camber board with the predictability of reverse camber. Although this series is very forgiving and promotes skill building, it is no toy. Upgraded for 2022, this series now features an FSC® Certified Select 2.0 Core™. The Children of the Gnar is the go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck for young shredders during those in-between years.
Capita Children Of The Gnar Snowboard Kids' 2023 Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: RESORT + PARK - THE NEXT GENERATION. ALREADY BETTER THAN DAD AND PROBABLY BIG BRO TOO
- Flex: TWIN - 3.5/10
- Camber Type: RESORT V1 PROFILE - Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Additives: NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT 2.0 CORE™
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT 2.0 CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN:
Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
Impregnated with plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE : Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface. This is no ordinary extruded base.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Silkscreen Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|137||1054||23.8||28.0 / 28.0||6.3||56.0 / 22.1||70-100 / 32-45|
|141||1089||24.1||28.3 / 28.3||6.7||56.0 / 22.1||80-110 / 36-50|
|145||1124||24.4||28.7 / 28.7||7.1||58.3 / 23.0||90-130 / 41-59|
|149||1159||24.7||29.0 /29.0||7.5||60.1 / 23.7||100-140 / 45-64|