Availability : In-Stock
Warm, versatile, full-length parka insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down.
The Thoriums are made for mountain cold. The parka takes their performance farther. Extended for added coverage, it delivers warmth on winter’s coldest days. The lofty 750 fill-power goose down is light, efficient, and responsibly sourced. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture, a bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use, and the light, durable Arato™ 30 nylon shell has a DWR treatment to repel water. An insulated StormHood™ extends protection to give you full-coverage warmth.
Arc'teryx Thorium Down Parka Men's Features & Specifications:
- THORIUM: Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- DOWN INSULATION: Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- SYNTHETIC FIBRE: Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 541g / 1 lb 3.1 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Activity: Around Town / All Round
- Technical Features:
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Collar Configuration: High collar adds warmth
- Downproof 20D plant-based Arato™ liner is exceptionally lightweight
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body for more efficient thermal performance
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Stretchy cuffs
- Design & Fit:
- Long length provides coverage and warmth
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Fabric Treatment: FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hem Configuration: Dual lower hem adjusters
- Hood Configuration:
- Helmet compatible
- Adjustable, low profile, insulated StormHood™
- Single pull adjuster does not restrict vision
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Contains bio-derived material from 60% castor bean oil, yielding the same benefits as synthetic nylon while reducing our reliance on fossil fuels
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Two-way front zipper
MATERIALS & CARE
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 750 fill grey goose down - RDS down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) Insulation - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Self: Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.