Availability : In-Stock
Warm, versatile, standalone jacket insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down.
A go-to for serious cold, The Thorium’s the one you reach for when you need the warmth of down to keep you comfortable outside. Created for efficient performance, comfort, and durability, it’s filled with warm, lofty responsibly-sourced 750 fill-power grey goose down and has a lightweight, abrasion-resistant Arato™ 30 nylon shell. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture, a bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use, a DWR treatment repels water, and multiple pockets provide storage.
Arc'teryx Thorium Down Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- THORIUM: Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- ALL ROUND: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- DOWN INSULATION: Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 465g / 1 lb 0.4 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Activity: Around Town / All Round
- Technical Features:
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Collar Configuration: High collar adds warmth
- Downproof 20D plant-based Arato™ liner is exceptionally lightweight
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body for more efficient thermal performance
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Stretchy cuffs
- Design & Fit: Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Fabric Treatment: FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hem Configuration: Dual lower hem adjusters
- Integrated Features: Includes stuff sack for compact transport
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Contains bio-derived material from 60% castor bean oil, yielding the same benefits as synthetic nylon while reducing our reliance on fossil fuels
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Two-way front zipper
MATERIALS & CARE
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 750 fill grey goose down - RDS down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) Insulation - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Self: Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Front load washer recommended (use mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Double rinse.