Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Durable, versatile freeride shell with stormproof GORE-TEX protection.
Freeride skiing and boarding is different – exhilarating, liberating, demanding. And it means respecting mountain realities. Made to meet the conditions the backcountry throws at you, the Sabre’s strong, breathable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric shuts out wind and wet, driving snow. Its StormHood™ adjusts to maximize peripheral vision, and a RECCO™ reflector can help in search situations. And it’s made to move – articulated patterning and a fit that’s clean but not restrictive.
This freeride shell jacket is updated with revised design lines and a second internal mesh dump pocket.
Arc'teryx Sabre Shell Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING: Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 705g / 1 lb 8.9 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Activity: Big Mountain Skiing / Backcountry Skiing / Freeride & Freeride Touring / Ski/Snowboard
- Technical Features:
- Construction: GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Design & Fit: Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hood Configuration:
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Pocket Configuration:
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RIFD pass
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Snowsport Features:
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Sustainability: Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full front zip
MATERIALS & CARE
- Gore Tex
- Self: N80p-X GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.