Atom Heavyweight Hoody
Availability : In-Stock
The warmest option in the Atom series performs as a standalone or midlayer.
Always warm, breathable and wind resistant, worn as a midlayer or standalone – the Atom Heavyweight Hoody is one of our most versatile insulation pieces. Its Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is efficient, effective and resilient. Mapped for optimal performance, it works well even if wet. The lightweight, wind resistant and water repellant Tyono™ 30 shell is treated for extra durability, and Permeair™ panels under the arms add ventilation. The insulated, helmet compatible hood adds warmth and protection.
Updated with a revised fit.
The Atom Heavyweight Hoody was previously the Atom AR Hoody.
Arc'teryx Atom Heavyweight Insulated Hoody Women's Features & Specifications:
- ATOM: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 395g / 13.9 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Activity: All Round
- Technical Features:
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Light, durable and wind resistant Tyono™ 30 has a dura coating for increased longevity
- Resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is mapped for optimal thermal performance
- Permeair™ 20 underarm improves breathability
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Design & Fit: Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Hood Configuration: Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
MATERIALS & CARE
- Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Self: Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean