Arc'teryx Thorium Down Hoody Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Warm, versatile, standalone hoody insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down.
A proven hoody for cold, dry conditions, the Thorium delivers serious warmth and handles a wide range of environments. Packed with 750 fill-power Responsible Down Standard certified grey goose down, it offers outstanding thermal performance for its weight. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. The light, durable Arato™ 30 nylon shell has a DWR treatment for water repellency, the liner ‘s bio-derived material reduces petroleum use, and the insulated adjustable hood fits over a helmet.
Arc'teryx Thorium Down Hoody Women's Features & Specifications:
- THORIUM: Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- DOWN INSULATION: Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 455g / 1 lb
- Fit: Regular
- Activity: All Round
- Technical Features:
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Collar Configuration: High collar adds warmth
- Downproof 20D plant-based Arato™ liner is exceptionally lightweight
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body for more efficient thermal performance
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Stretchy cuffs
- Design & Fit: Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Fabric Treatment: FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hem Configuration: Dual lower hem adjusters
- Hood Configuration:
- Helmet compatible
- Adjustable, low profile, insulated StormHood™
- Single pull adjuster does not restrict vision
- Integrated Features: Includes stuff sack for compact transport
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Pocket Configuration:
- Internal dump pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Contains bio-derived material from 60% castor bean oil, yielding the same benefits as synthetic nylon while reducing our reliance on fossil fuels
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Two-way front zipper
MATERIALS & CARE
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 750 fill grey goose down - RDS down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) Insulation - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Self: Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Front load washer recommended (use mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Double rinse.