Arcteryx Sabre AR Jacket Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sabre AR Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
The Sabre AR Jacket was previously the Sabre Jacket.Arcteryx Sabre AR Jacket Men's Features:
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Slight drop hem
- RECCO® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Embroidered logo
- Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 8.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with lo-loft softshell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.