Arc'Teryx Atom SL Hoody Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Superlight, packable Coreloft™ insulated hoody for mid to high-output activities.
Summer weather is warm until it isn’t. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind, our lightest Atom is there for you when the temperature drops. Strategically placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft™ insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. The Tyono™ 20 outer balances airflow with wind resistance and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage and buttons out of the way when not in use.
Arc'Teryx Atom SL Hoody Men's Features & Specifications:
- ATOM: Versatile synthetic insulated mid-layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- SUPERLIGHT: Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- DOPE DYE: Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 269g / 9.5 oz
- Fit: Fitted
- Activity: All Round
- Technical Features:
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 synthetic insulation in the core provides warmth
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Uninsulated, mesh-lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Design & Fit: Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Hood Configuration:
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with zippers
- Sustainability: Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- bluesign® Approved Stretch Fleece Side Panel - 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Wring