Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket Men's
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket Men's Features:
- ATOM: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Arc'teryx ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- CUSTOMER TIPS: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- ESSENTIAL PIECE
- Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
- The reason: Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
- WINDSHELL: The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light
- precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- NO SWEAT: Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- PACK LIGHT: Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Weight: 315 g / 11.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Sizing Chart: Men's Top Sizing Chart
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking