The Arbor Sequoia snowboard bindings are a versatile, all-mountain binding designed specifically for women. We've taken our proprietary System X Baseplate and adapted it into a smaller and more forgiving binding that prioritizes comfort and board control. The Sequoia features a re-designed highback, all new dual-injected ankle strap and lighter, stronger hardware.
Arbor Sequoia Snowboard Bindings Women's 2020 Features:
- 15% fiberglass System X-Drive baseplates, 65A-durometer outsoles and EVA footbeds offer precision and power, creating maximum energy transfer in a comfortable binding design.
- X-Drive baseplate: System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. When combining our System X bindings with any Arbor System Rocker or System Camber board design, rider input is transferred from the binding directly into the Grip Tech contact points creating additional edge performance.
- System X Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE Rubber that integrates with the System X design, and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings.
- Symmetrical highbacks with 5° lateral pre-rotation allow your boots to slide in easily and offer an ergonomic feel and freedom of movement
- New, dual-injected ankle straps feature patented Bow Strap ladder adjustment and smooth, durable, cast aluminum buckles and levers for ease of entry
- Highly durable, extruded aluminum heel cups work with 4x4 mini-discs (also Channel compatible) for adjustability.
- Tool-free forward lean adjustment lets you adapt your stance quickly and easily.
- Baseplates are covered by an Arbor lifetime warranty.