Arbor Relapse Snowboard 2021
$303.99 - $341.99
Up to 20% OFF
$303.99 - $341.99
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The all-new Relapse adopts a brand-new take on existing tech. Some feature changes for this model include a toned-down version of our Grip Tech and Uprise Fenders, tailored to the specs of the rider that has his name on the board. Innovate and elevate your park, freestyle, and street performance with new technology and graphic curation in design collaboration with Erik Leon on the 2020/2021 Relapse. Art by: masaratimasaratimasaratiTerrain Guide:
- Powder: 1
- Big Mountain: 1
- Resort: 4
- Park + Street: 5
Arbor Relapse Snowboard 2021 Features & Specifications:
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core constructed with 100% sustainably grown Poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user–friendly extruded base that delivers ease of repair.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- 4 Point – 1.5 degrees, Park/Street Performance, Built in 1° De-Tune
- Sidewall - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. Find more information on our warranty policy
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned – We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.