Arbor Formula Camber Snowboard 2020
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Formula is best described by two words: durability and affordability. With this build, we implement the same technology and premium materials you’ve come to expect from Arbor, in a timeless spoon-nose shape for riders who want an all–terrain board that will continue to perform as riding ability increases. The Formula is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
Arbor Formula Camber Snowboard 2020 Features:
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
(lbs / kg)
TAIL WIDTH (cm)
|REF. POINT WIDTH
(in - cm)
|159||126-206 / 57-93||M/L||29.59 / 25.25 / 29.59||122||21.5 / 20.5||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|160MW||128-208 / 58-94||L||30.53 / 26.15 / 30.53||123||21.5 / 20.5||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||0||21.3 / 54||0|
|162W||134-214+ / 61-97+||L||31.2 / 26.8 / 31.2||125||21.5 / 20.5||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21.3 / 54||0|