The Arbor Cadence snowboard is a women's specific freestyle twin with a medium flex. The Cadence is soft enough to jib and press with ease, but stable enough for jumps, pipe, and all mountain cruising. This board's versatile nature makes it a team favorite both in the park and on the peak. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
Arbor Cadence Rocker Snowboard Women's 2020 Features:
- Women's Specific
- True Twin
- Flex: 4/10
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-plastic Topsheet: One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- FSC Certified Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Crosslink Base: Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- Flip Tips: Increased ramping on the nose and tail of the snowboard to create the perfect platform for catch-free nollies and fakie ollies.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor's key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty: We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.