Arbor Annex Snowboard 2020
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Annex is the newest and most technical creation to stem from the ongoing collaboration between Bryan Iguchi and Arbor Snowboards. As Bryan?s riding progressed to a state where he spends most of his time riding big-mountain lines, he needed a Directional evolution of the fundamental performance we built into the Iguchi Pro Camber. Built on our System Camber technology, the Annex features a longer, drawn out nose with additional taper and a stub tail. The combination of these three features allow the board to float through powder effortlessly with increased power and drive when setting an edge. The Bio-Plastic Topsheet binds a Powerply stringer with our brand-new Carbon Vector Net reinforcements resulting in evenly distributed torsional power and accelerated response from tip to tail. The Annex features our extra-light- performance and sustainability in the Arbor line. The base graphic ?scratches the surface of space and time? featuring artwork from Bryan?s ?Art of Erosion? gallery work.
Arbor Annex Snowboard 2020 Features:
- Flex: 7/10
- Inlaid Powerply Stringer
- Bio-plastic Topsheet: One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core: Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that?s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-pack Inserts: Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 2 cm Tapered Tail: A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. A tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Cross Vector Netting: Our newly developed Carbon Vector Net reinforcements create evenly distributed torsional power and accelerated response from tip to tail.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor?s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty: We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.