Tecnica Mach1 MV 120 Ski Boots Men's 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Made for those who get out there whether the snow gods have delivered or not, the Mach 1 MV 120 TD is a high-performance ski boot designed for advanced level skiers with medium-volume feet who are looking for all-mountain performance, a comfortable but precise fit and a high level of customization. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance ski boot design, the MV 120 features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary shell to cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way. This results in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a precise feeling boot that is completely at home in any type of terrain or snow condition. Fit is priority number one in the MV 120 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. Ski it all and ski it well.
Tecnica Mach1 MV 120 Ski Boots Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- LAST: 100
- FLEX INDEX: 120
- VOLUME: MID
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S.- Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon Injected
- Forward Lean: 13,3°
- Ramp Angle: 3,75°
- WEIGHT: 1995g (MP 265)
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- C.A.S. LINER: C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- T-DRIVE PRECISION: The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- ASYMMETRIC POWER TRANSMISSION: The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible.
- CELLIANT®: Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.