Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings 2022
Availability : In-Stock
The new S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings 2022 Features & Specifications:
- Touring Style: Freeride
- Level of Practice: Advanced
- Downhill performance: Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
- Touring capability: SHIFT offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel, S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustement range: 3.75 US sizes
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Skier weight: 66-125 kg
- Skier weight: 145-275 lbs
- Weight: 885 in g / 1/2 pair
- Norm: MNC