Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings
Availability : In-Stock
The new S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.BENEFITS:
- Downhill performance: Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
- Touring capability: SHIFT offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel, S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
- Franchise: SHIFT
- Norm: MNC
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 885
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range (mm): 30
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Height: 30
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: TÜV - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.